2. Solemn Music (Frith)
3. President Nixon’s Retirement (The Muffins)
4. 3 Ways Till Sunday
5. Carbons (The Muffins With Over the Edge) (The Muffins, Over The Edge)
6. Expected Freedom (Newhouse, The Muffins)
7. Prince Albert in the Can (The Muffins)
8. Monkey With the Golden Eyes
9. Amelia Earhart (Newhouse, Sears)
Dave Newhouse – Rhodes, organ, acoustic piano, woodwinds, pennywhistle, percussion
Tom Scott – saxes, clarinets, flutes, oboe, kalimba, double soprano recorders, bell tree
Paul Sears – drums, xylophone, steel drum, percussion
Billy Swann – fretless Fender Precision bass, Rhodes, organ, acoustic piano, penny whistle, drums, percussion
1, 3, 4, 5 recorded August 13, 1976 at W.A.F.U. Coffee House (Washington Area Free University), Washington, DC by Colleen Scott.
2, 6, 7 recorded October 2, 1976 at American University, Washington, DC by Colleen Scott.
8 recorded at the band house in Autumn 1976, Gaithersburg, MD.
9 recorded at the band house in December 1976, Gaithersburg, MD.
All songs composed by Dave Newhouse unless indicated.