2. Expected Freedom (Newhouse, The Muffins)
3. Band of Brothers (The Muffins)
4. Expected Freedom (Newhouse, The Muffins)
5. Not Alone solo
6. Amelia Earhart solo (Swann)
7. Imprimatur (The Muffins)
8. Not Alone
9. Closing Hours (The Muffins)
Dave Newhouse – Rhodes, organ, woodwinds, harmonica, tenor recorder, percussion
Tom Scott – saxes, clarinets, flutes, oboe, penny whistle, bell tree
Paul Sears – drums and percussion
Billy Swann – bass, guitar, plastic tube, tenor sax, percussion
1, 2, 5, 6 recorded June 4, 1977 at a backyard summer concert, Gaithersburg, MD.
3 recorded on unknown date in 1977 (most likely) in Washington, DC.
7, 8 recorded on unknown date (circa 1977) at an unknown location.
4, 9 recorded April 1, 1977 at Pipeline Coffee House at the National Cathedral, Washington, DC.
All were probably recorded by Colleen Scott.